Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You'll Love This Job:
The Senior Associate Team Lead is responsible for the execution of functional tasks and team performance/development within the DTC & NSCC Clearing & Settlement Operations team. The Senior Associate Team Lead will be a resource to department demonstrating knowledge of DTC deliverable assets, Buy Ins, Securities lending, Reorg events, and funding.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- Understands and appropriately applies principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to specialized expertise
- Collaborates in the development and implementation of short-term strategy and ensures execution of divisional goals on a department level, including the execution of business continuity and disaster recovery initiatives
- Makes well-informed, effective, and timely decisions, even when data are limited, perceives the impact and implications of decisions
- Develops the ability of others to perform and contribute to the organization by providing ongoing feedback and by providing opportunities to learn through formal and informal methods
- Supports and drives continuous improvement for process and procedures; Holds self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results
- Performs ad-hoc, resiliency and contingency tasks without supervision
- Performs secondary approvals for high risk processes / thresholds and reporting to high stakes audience
- Meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Ability to make the connection between SIFMU rules and Covered Clearing Agency Standards and existing processing
- Communicates with confidence and creates a credible impression internally and externally
- Demonstrates reliability by outlining the necessary actions to meet required deadlines
- Collaborates with peers across DTCC to drive enhanced results and consistent execution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.