Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Recruiting for this role ends on March 20th, 2024.
The team: Digital Foundry & Operate
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through a disciplined approach which provides the continuous innovation and operation of scaled technology solutions while keeping the human experience front and center to enable commercial strategies, create distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies for meaningful solutions to develop and sustain relevant connections.
Work you'll do
As a Technical Lead you will be responsible for leading a team of developers in the design, development, and implementation of Vlocity CPQ / Salesforce Industries CPQ solutions. Technical Leads will provide day-to-day management of the solution, decomposition and readiness of user stories, and assist in the development of technical components of said solution. Vlocity Technical Leads must have a deep understanding of Vlocity CPQ / Salesforce Industries CPQ and Salesforce best practices for implementing and customizing complex solutions.
- Lead a team of developers in the design, development, and implementation of Vlocity solutions
- Work with clients to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Develop and maintain Vlocity CPQ workflow and reports
- Ensure that Vlocity solutions meet the needs of clients and are aligned with business requirements
- Do unit testing and code reviews
- Provide Salesforce Application Support for Defect Fixes and Configuration support
- Manage and track the progress of projects
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to keep them informed of project status
- Mentor and develop junior developers
- Five+ years of consulting and/or customer operate/Vlocity implement experience
- Two+ years of Vlocity CPQ / Salesforce Industries Experience
- Strong experience with Apex coding skills, Triggers, SOQL and LWC components and with REST APIs
- Hands-on configuration, integration, development and customization experience within Salesforce
- Hands-on experience with Vlocity DataRaptor, Vlocity Cards, VlocityDX, Vlocity Integration Procedures, Vlocity CPQ, Vlocity OmniScript and either Vlocity EPC or Ratings Engine
- Experience in migration tools such as Vlocity Salesforce Industries Migration using Vlocity Salesforce Industries Build
- Experience implementing and supporting enhancement/customizations to existing applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve defects
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience implementing a global service delivery from multiple centers
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Hold active Salesforce Certifications such as Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II and Vlocity Salesforce Industries Developer certification
- Experience in project management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $131,175 to $218,625.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: 164257