Starting Rate- $18.53
2nd shift Part Time: 5:00pm-1:30am Monday-Friday
To service our customers, all colleagues to include PT colleagues are working mandatory OT weekdays and on Saturdays
Because we want to ensure you are successful in this role, your first three weeks of training will be held on 1st shift.
Join #TeamCVS and play an important part in delivering the kind of service that keeps our customers coming back to CVS Health. You'll work with other dedicated individuals in a fast-paced warehouse environment that inspires you to grow your skills and advance your career.
As an Order Selector, you will:
• Read store orders from a tablet which will include: item locations, descriptions, and quantity needed
• Select the needed pieces of merchandise and place them into a tote or box
• Cross train in other warehouse responsibilities
• Report to the Shift Supervisor
• The La Habra DC is a union facility. Colleagues are hired as a part time colleague, however, you are required to work a full-time schedule.
Union Benefit Plan:
• Excellent Medical Plan- with $40 a month benefits
• Excellent Pension Plan- company contributes to on a weekly basis
• Paid Time off
• Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Store discounts
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Able to lift 30 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally as a team lift
• Able to work overtime
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.