Who We're Looking For
We’re looking for an ambitious sales leader to join and help coach our rapidly growing Revenue & Sales team at Clutch. As a Revenue & Sales Manager, you will make an immediate impact by coordinating and enhancing our inbound sales processes. Incorporating first hand exposure to our clients as a player-coach, you will ultimately drive results by improving the team’s prospecting, conversion, and retention activities.
Ideally, you already have a personal playbook for achieving aggressive sales goals, building strong customer relationships, and enabling greener teammates effectively so that they can do the same. Additionally, you’ll leverage your analytical skills to design and improve sales pipeline processes & metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Work with senior management to operationalize aggressive targets for revenue, unique customers and customer retention rates - translating long term company goals into actionable, shorter term individual goals
- Directly support our growing team of Revenue & Sales Analysts who will look to you to provide goal setting, sales coaching, deal desk approval, etc
- Own pipeline management for our healthy supply of qualified, engaged inbound leads
- Plan and align individuals’ work to maximize the team’s productivity and achievements
- Help organize bonuses, recognition activities and other programs to incentivize positive outcomes
- Expand and refine our teammate onboarding and continuous development programs
- Help launch new products & services – take the lead packaging and scaling new services by creating and documenting marketing & sales enablement materials
- Collaborate with our CRM and marketing automation owners to improve customer journeys, increase sales velocity, and increase retention
Our Ideal Candidate
- 4-6+ years of sales and customer success experience
- 2-3+ years of people management experience
- Skill in coaching others to achieve conversion and renewal/upsell goals
- Strong familiarity with a CRM and how to leverage for sales pipeline management at an individual and team level
- Excellent communicator and cross functional collaborator
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Metrics-driven and quantitative (Advanced excel skills preferred, Basic a must)
- Able to work Eastern Time zone hours
- Located in the Washington DC metro area (our headquarters is in DC but all teammates are currently remote).
Clutch is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Clutch employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.