Market Research Associate
Have immediate impact | Be passionate about what you do | Grow with us
Cleveland Research Company is an employee owned, independent research firm, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Founded in 2006, CRC has expanded to 15 research teams publishing research on over 150 companies. We pride ourselves on a disciplined research process that has us regularly engaged with the industries and companies we cover.
We are focused on identifying fundamental inflection points to aid in the rigorous analysis of our covered companies and industry forecasts. Our clients find value from getting in front of key themes and trends that lead to better strategic and financial decisions. We are committed to a singular focus on providing the most accurate and reliable research product in the market. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
As a full-time employee, you will work on one of our Teams, covering publicly traded companies in one of the following sectors: Consumer, Technology, Health Care, or Industrial.
- Write and publish reports for customers, including gathering insights from channel relationships and utilizing survey insights
- Assist with planning and coordinating CRC-hosted events
- Attend industry events to gain understanding of the industry and expand relationship network
- Create presentations for CRC-hosted events and webinars and industry speaking engagements
- Assist on custom Advisory Services & Consumer research projects
- Potential growth opportunity with a path towards helping manage a Council
In addition to working on one of our research teams, you will have the opportunity within the first 12 months to:
- Comprehensive training program including classroom style sessions and job shadow experiences
- Participate in weekly analytical group discussion with the President
- Travel to industry conferences, trade shows, and CRC-hosted events
- A graduate or an undergraduate degree
- 1-5 years of experience in finance, accounting, business, consulting, or related fields
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong relational skills
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Outstanding time management and organizational abilities
Benefits: Competitive pay plus bonus potential, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, hybrid work schedule and variety of other perks.
Powered by JazzHR