Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
A Call Center Representative primary responsibility is to answer inbound calls and assist customers with a wide variety of questions and concerns while guaranteeing high guest satisfaction. We're seeking enthusiastic individuals with proficient written and email communication skills along with the ability to multitask through different inquiry types. In this role, you will be the voice of Cinemark offering a unique and innovative solution to each question, problem, complaint, or concern that the customer may have experienced.
Eligible for a Sign On Bonus of $250 when hired!
A Day in the Life of a Call Center Representative:
- Provide immediate front-line support to our Guest inquiries while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude at all times
- Responsible for handling Guest matters and interactions through various channels such as phone and email
- Identify and communicate effectively with various departments of the organization to escalate Guest matters
- Knowledge and understanding of Cinemark policies, in-theatre operation procedures, Marketing programs and special initiatives
- Keep detail records of Guest interactions, transactions, comments and feedback received
- Multi-task using various software platform
- Demonstrates initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, thinking outside the box, implementing solutions, and escalating issues when necessary
- Maintain performance objectives such as attendance and Key Performance Indicators
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by Supervisor and upper management
What You Will Need to Have:
- One year of customer service experience in a fast-paced call center environment preferable
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to effectively communicate difficult outcomes while maintaining a positive customer experience
- Must have strong time-management, follow-up and proficient organizational skills
- Must be proficient with written and verbal communication skills, email, internet usage, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Must be able to type a minimum required 30 words per minute
- Ability to maintain performance objectives such as attendance, schedule adherence, and efficiency performance objectives
- Must be available to work schedules during the call center hours of operation, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Adapt to changes in job requirements, learning and applying new skills as needed to ensure the company's success
- Ability to complete mandatory paid in-house training for 4 weeks with a requirement of 100% attendance
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer