Accelerate your sales career plus medical research
What we do is simplify the clinical trial process, from recruitment to analysis, with user-friendly, patient-centric technology.
We're a cloud-based clinical data management platform, enabling researchers to easily capture and integrate data from clinicians, patients, devices, wearables, and EHR systems. Castor's products such as eConsent, ePRO, eCOA, eSource, and decentralized trial solutions are used by over 85.000 researchers, millions of patients worldwide and some of the world's largest medical device companies, biopharma, and renowned academic institutes.
We're a Series B scale-up with total funding of $65M and are here on a mission: bringing medical research into the digital age!
So at Castor, your expertise leverages the greater good for real.
Next to being very purpose-driven, we are proud of our caring company culture. Although we are a fast-growing scale-up, we follow our values diligently and take the well-being of each Castorian seriously. Sounds like something for you? Read on!
Our Sales team: setting you up for success
Our inside Sales team works across the US and Europe and is built out with Business Development Reps, Account Executives, Business Development Managers, and Sales Operations support (including Solutions Consultants, Training & Development Manager, and Analysts). The Sales team's commitment is to partner with new clients and develop commercial accounts across the clinical research industry. The result? Bringing clinical trials to the 21st century!
What you'll focus on
As an Account Executive, you will unlock Castor's commercial potential by developing and leading account growth in the small to medium-sized segment, landing new customers on both the sponsor (medical devices, biotech, pharma) and CRO side of clinical research. You'll do this through:
- Collaborative selling: supported by our BDRs, working with other AEs and the Solutions team
- Prospect research: building, qualifying, and managing your own sales pipeline
- A full cycle approach: lead generation, demos, closing deals, and securing renewals
- Product focus: presenting Castor's SaaS products to your potential customers
- Securing new business: challenging yourself to meet and exceed performance targets
Joining Castor as an Account Executive, you'll be passionate about the life science industry, bringing strong experience in complex software sales and a passion for making market changes with innovative technology. You'll do this with your:
- Experience in B2B software sales, ideally in the life sciences space;
- Strong record of building new customer pipelines, performing to and exceeding quotas;
- Ability to effectively manage full sales cycles, including outbound funnels;
- Strong self-motivation and a passion for personal development;
- Excellent emotional intelligence and great listening skills.
What you'll learn
It's a crucial time for Castor. We're on 'full power mode' and scaling up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- Expand your skills as a business development expert with leading clinical software
- The chance to exceed targets, increase your OTE, and grow in your sales career with Castor
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare around the globe
How Castor takes care of you
At Castor we truly live and breathe one of our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. Our benefits reflect this:
- Competitive pay, uncapped commission, guaranteed 'happy holidays' bonus, a prospective 'company performance' bonus, Employee Stock Option Plan, learning & development budget
- Unlimited annual leave (with a minimum of 25 days, plus additional national holidays)
- A 401K savings plan with competitive employer contributions
- A fully remote role, with financial support for your home office set-up
- A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery
- A great work-life balance
- A MacBook or Dell laptop, and all other needed gear to work comfortably from home
- Virtual health package: a subscription to Calm, quarterly downtime weeks, well-being workshops, sleeping courses, virtual company events and celebrations
- Annual company retreats in person
If you reside in New York, you are welcome to work from our Castor Burrow in New York City.
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. In your application, please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example, she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).