Job Title: Associate Consultant
Locations: Atlanta, Chicago, New York, San Francisco
Qualifications for Role
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their insights and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mentality.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor's degree obtained by June 2024 (all majors accepted)
- Academic or professional experience that relates to one of our Capability Practices
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at an associate level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills, fluent in English
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving proficiency
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment
- Reside within or be able to relocate to one of the four Capgemini Invent locations listed above
- Willingness to travel frequently, up to 100% as necessary
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. in an unrestricted manner that does not now or at any time in the future require sponsorship of a visa (ex: US Citizen, Green Card Holder)
Key Responsibilities of an Associate Consultant
- Learning key consulting skills; including communication, analysis, teamwork, and delivery
- Collaborating with team members and clients to drive development of deliverables and strategy
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
- Assessing clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
About Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent is Capgemini's digital innovation, consulting, and transformation global business line, combining expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design, underpinned by deep vertical expertise across a diverse range of sectors.
As the innovation and transformation powerhouse of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs navigate today while plotting a course for the future. We are located in offices and creative studios around the world and include brands like frog, Cambridge Consultants, Synapse and Purpose, to make up a strong team of 10,000+ globally. We invent futures that are relevant, resilient, and sustainable for society, for businesses and the customers they serve.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms.
With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Invent offers:
- Management consulting focused on strategy, solution development, and execution
- A community of forward-thinking, highly motivated professionals
- An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have an impact
- A fun, team-oriented environment that works closely and collaboratively with clients
Capgemini Invent Capability and Sector Practices
We bring an inventive mindset and unique spectrum of multidisciplinary expertise to address the individual needs of each client - and deliver results that count.
Invent goes to market with a diverse set of capabilities and sector expertise:
- Capability Practices: Strategy and Transformation (Enterprise Transformation, Intelligent Industry, Data Driven Transformation); frog Customer First
- Sector Practices: Banking; Insurance; Automotive; Consumer Products and Retail; Life Sciences; Technology, Media, and Telecommunications; Energy and Utilities
Capgemini Invent Capabilities
We're inventing the future of industry by bringing together the physical and digital worlds, helping companies to invent intelligent products, operations and services at scale.
From smart products and new business models to intelligent and sustainable operations, informed by data and analytics, our Intelligent Industry solutions are transforming the worlds of engineering, supply chain, manufacturing and service - at scale
We're inventing the future of digital organizations by combining the right people, organization, processes and assets, underpinned by technology and data. We are the transformation engine of Invent.
To be more agile, resilient, relevant, and sustainable, companies need a purpose-led strategy; improved business processes; a focus on employee experiences, intelligent HR and culture; and an enabling technology landscape. All of which are delivered by our Enterprise Transformation experts as we tap into the power of data and expand our clients' digital and sustainable footprints.
frog Customer First
We're inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications. We create better solutions, invented with - and for - the customers who use them.
Brands must have a sense of purpose, be innovative, and put their customers first. Our Customer First services are powered by frog, part of Capgemini Invent, and partner with customer-centric enterprises to energize our client's brand and keep them competitive in today's era of real-time customer centricity. Our global, multi-disciplinary teams enable our clients to reinvent their business, adapt their brand to new norms, elevate the overall experience, activate their audience with new data-driven marketing methods, and master their customer-focused operations.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini discloses salary range information in compliance with state and local pay transparency obligations. The disclosed range represents the lowest to highest salary we, in good faith, believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting, although we may ultimately pay more or less than the disclosed range, and the range may be modified in the future. The disclosed range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, geographic location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, performance, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. At Capgemini, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. The base salary range for the tagged location is $80,000 - $90,000. This role may be eligible for other compensation including variable compensation, bonus, or commission. Full time regular employees are eligible for paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.