Life at Capgemini
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Flexible work
- Healthcare including dental, vision, mental health, and well-being programs
- Financial well-being programs such as 401(k) and Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family building benefits like adoption assistance, surrogacy, and cryopreservation
- Social well-being benefits like subsidized back-up child/elder care and tutoring
- Mentoring, coaching and learning programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Disaster Relief
About Capgemini Engineering
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Monitor purchased PTUs, RDMs, driveshaft, Halfshafts, and PTU to engine bracket to support synchronous releases.
- Work with suppliers to finalize Tool Kick-Off and change management, honoring Engineering Best Practice and design intent for every part
- Create/manage/finalize documentation for changes in collaboration with suppliers (Design change summary, DFMEA, DVP, Analysis Completion, Test Completion)
- Ensure CAD and model updates following Change Notices.
- Complete Tool Kick Off documentation.
- Collaborate with Application Engineer to implement changes impacting interfaces
- Develop component and subsystem level DVP proposals and contribute to system level DVPs based on EBP assessments and DFMEA review of high RPN items!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and or MBA from an ABET accredited university or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- 3-5 years 'experience in Design and Release methods in Automotive OEM
- We are looking design for Six Sigma DFSS experienced (Green Belt or Black Belt preferred)
- We are looking NX and Teamcenter knowledge
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, leadership, organizational skills, excellent relationship building skills with the ability to work in a multi-functional team environment
- Knowledge of Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R), FEA, Mold Flow Virtual Validation, GD&T, and i-Speed!
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about your work.
- Always eager to learn and improve.