Position: Business Development Executive/Account Manager - Financial Services Sector
- This remote position is a mix of hunting new logos and "farming" selling Information Technology Outsourcing Services to new and existing Capgemini Financial Services' customers.
- Role will focus on selling services within cloud migration, data center transformation, end user services, and cyber security portfolio offerings.
- The role is eligible for an aggressive Sales Commission Plan designed to reward top achievers performance.
- Develop deep relationships and high levels of intimacy with targeted Financial Services' customers and prospects.
- Leverage knowledge of Financial Services' industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Partner and work with diverse sales pursuit teams to deliver winning proposals.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3-4 X sales quota.
- 5+- years sales experience in selling IT integration and/or outsourcing and project services
- Experience with the consultative sales approach in analyzing challenges of potential clients and conveying ROI and TCO concepts to CXO level management.
- High comfort level proposing and building relationships with C-suite executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills & outstanding presentation skills
- Significant experience in targeted account sales strategies
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements within the industry sectors and enterprise markets
- Experience with Sales pipeline reporting, forecasting and Salesforce.com CRM tools
- Ability to travel 25%, primarily but not limited to the specified NA region
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of nearly 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. As we leverage cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of business needs, this passion drives a powerful commitment. To unlock the true value of technology for your business, our planet, and society for a more inclusive, sustainable future.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
About Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS):
CIS powers enterprises' business and technology digital transformation by accelerating change, reinforcing cybersecurity, empowering employees, managing complexity, and fostering adaptability. Working across sectors in 50+ countries, our 30,000 cloud professionals apply our world-class expertise with cloud leaders to offer bespoke, ongoing cloud, infrastructure, cybersecurity, digital workplace, and enterprise service management support.
Leveraging our close partnerships with leading cloud vendors and advanced intelligence from our global operations centers, our CIS teams are trusted by clients to securely navigate in today's dynamic business environments, driving forward business value so they get the future they want. Our unique approach to infrastructure connects solutions, services, and suppliers to implement integrated solutions across the IT supply chain, public and private clouds, and legacy environments, helping clients optimize their digital transformation journeys.
Our five key service areas are:
- Cloud Services: Exploiting the cloud at speed and scale
- Employee Experience Services: Making the "future of work" work for our clients
- Cybersecurity Services: Securing Foundations to Create Open Futures
- Enterprise Service Management: Taking charge of complexity to drive business value
- Infrastructure Services: Managing and modernizing IT estates
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Please be aware that Capgemini may capture your image (video or screenshot) during the interview process. That image may be used for verification, including during the hiring and onboarding.