Broadridge is growing! We are looking for our next Vice President of Application Development to innovate our Broadridge solution.
In this position, you’ll partner with business, strategy and technologists delivering solutions that allow channel partners to be results-oriented using our new digital offering. This will involve crucial communications, identity and preference management, data storage and analytics using new cloud technologies. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, Broadridge empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and achieve the competitive position in driving consumer engagement.
Does the idea of collaborating with other hardworking and extraordinarily smart Digital and industry technology specialists motivate you? Then we encourage you to explore our opportunity below!
- You’ll be an experienced DevOps leader with the ability and passion to drive the PaaS cloud transformation from a development and customer experience perspective.
- Be accountable for API platform and fully optimized CD/CI platform.
- You will be experienced in the use of SAFe methodologies to promote Business Agility.
- Execute on CI/CD of micro-service API services (Communications, Data storage & analytics, and Identity/Preference management.
- You'll work closely with Business & Partner governance to ensure technology stack can deliver the API product road maps.
- Establish people management & processes to attract and retain the best talent in the PaaS space.
- You'll have Software Development management experience preferably in a PaaS space; understanding of complexity of hardware, firmware, and software development environments.
- Experience with deploying AWS services and building cloud based platforms; AWS IoT, EC2, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift and related AWS services.
- Architecting for a Cloud based environment, database architecture and modern relational database products.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior leaders and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- You will have outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a multi-functional, matrix management environment.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment where you're required to seek multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.
- Experience leading geo-distributed internal and external software development teams.
- You will ensure technological dev/op’s processes and service align with all security requirements, laws, and regulations.
- You'll study current and new industry trends, technologies, and Cloud software development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build good interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability within a programming and application system environment (.NET, Java, C++, Perl, Node.js, Ruby, etc.)
- 10+ years in a leadership role including experience driving a team while focusing on continuous improvement initiatives, and setting priorities and plans to meet business goals and objectives.
- 8+ years’ experience in a SaaS/PaaS software development role
- Demonstrable experience acting as a Champion of a growing organization, building out new development teams to execute new solution offerings from ground up.
- Experience migrating to a micro services based API model
- You'll have a solid grasp with Enterprise Portfolio/Resource Management (Resource Planning and P&L Ownership).
- Background with handling multiple locations both domestically and internationally.
- Domestic travel required 25% of the time. International travel required as well.