Broadridge is seeking a strategic and results-oriented product leader to serve as Vice President, Product Management on the Corporate Issuer Product team. The role requires the product manager to have decision making authority over the development and direction over our ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) products.
Reporting to the Head of ESG Consulting and Product Management team, the VP of Product Management will play a key role in bringing our ESG product vision and strategy to life in the form of results, managing the product roadmap, and working across functional teams (sales, service, operations, technology, legal, marketing). The role requires significant client interaction and touch points with industry organizations and clients. There is flexibility on the location of this role, with some travel.
- Drive the execution of ESG product vision, strategy, and roadmap with a focus on innovation, growth, and speed to market
- Thought leader in the market and internally at Broadridge; Partner with the marketing organization to develop market positions and product promotions/campaigns
- Collaborate with other product managers to find synergies across Asset Management, Wealth, Advisors, and International.
- Build and maintain product management process, from product discovery phase to product launch stage, including requirements gathering, while continuously identifying and driving improvements to products in development or in production to ensure that the solutions best support the needs of existing customers and drive the value proposition to new customers
- 10-15+ years of experience as a Product Manager in the financial services or fintech industries
- Knowledge of Issuer governance, ESG, sustainable investing
- Practitioner level of understanding of product management framework and best practices
- Experience in productizing concepts into profitable product offerings
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies with proven track record of delivering projects or gathering requirements in this context
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven team leadership, project management, and group facilitation skills
- Detail-oriented and possess excellent oral, written, and organizational skills
- Has a strong can-do attitude and can build relationships with stakeholders both horizontally and vertically across the organization
- Available to travel as appropriate (25% or less of time)