Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Vice President, Fulfillment Efficiencies to join our team! We are looking for an individual to work with the General Manager of Post Sale, VP, Head of Post Sale Fulfillment, and VP, Head of Post Sale Client Services, to drive operational initiatives to transform the operations and get Post Sale ready for next. This role is based in the NYC Metropolitan area with occasional travel to Broadridge offices around the U.S..
- Identify operational efficiency opportunities in Post Sale Document Management and Client Services – including through automation, process simplification and offshoring
- Leading Post Sale readiness for industry move to T+1, including working with Print Production to identify investments needed to fulfill all trades on T+1
- Lead client deployments working with the Head of Fulfillment and Head of Post Sale Client Services– constructive delivery, e-delivery, Confirm Enclosed etc.
- Conduct regular Data Analytics- volume trends, product mix etc. and align strategic priorities with the data e.g. if suppressions are trending higher year on year, ensure we are not ‘giving-away’ suppressions for free or for a low price in client contracts
- Act as the business and operational liaison and SME for Product Management and Transformation
- Independently and proactively identify and implement areas of improvements within Post Sale leading to revenue or earnings growth
- Be a positive role model for the team through the following: Take the lead in key department projects and initiatives; Clear, concise and timely communication at various levels within the team/organization and having the ability to articulate and present up to Sr Leadership.
- >10 years of Operational experience with large scale Print Production and/or Fulfillment operations with growing responsibility over the years
- Ability to develop a significant understanding of Broadridge and Post Sale
- Success with implementing large scale operations projects
- Ability to link operations to strategic options and initiatives
- Ability to get into details while not losing sight of the bigger picture
- Experience working in the context of a large, complex, global organization where working across boundaries, developing strong organizational relationships, and leading through influence are keys to success.
- A passion for technology entrepreneurship, innovation, lean start-up principles, digital content and big data would be a big plus.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills and
- Strong presentation skills
- Detail oriented ability to multi-task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills.
Locations: Brentwood, New York