Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We’re seeking a U.S. Treasury’s Settlement Associate to join our stellar team. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with Broadridge’s top tier clients!
- You will work on client internal systems to monitor and settle all trades, pre-settlement, post-settlement, and settlement date activities.
- Responsible for processing s and allocating Triparty shells.
- Perform and accurately complete reconciliation activities.
- Adhere to all client-related Detailed Function Lists and Service Level Agreements
- Maintain clients’ processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Escalate client issues and complaints on operational matters to higher-level management, when vital.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify potential risk scenarios and controls to mitigate risk, risk exposure to the firm and the firms’ clients.
- Research, resolve, and report all discrepancies.
- Keep client apprised of transactional status.
- Follow all procedures maintaining firms stated internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Track metrics to ensure activity is submitted timely and accurately.
- Handle process related SME inquires and escalations as needed or assigned.
- Participate in Managed Services initiatives.
- Represent Managed Services team on monthly Business Governance Committee meetings and industry events as needed or assigned.
- 4+ years of work experience- preferably in settlements
- Experience supporting internal and external clients
- Experience in one of the following: BONY BDC, BONY Accessedge, Impact, BPS, and RTTM
- Solid understanding of settlements.
- College Degree or relevant experience
- Series 99 preferred
- You strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills