Broadridge is growing! We are looking for a Trust Operations Associate to join our dynamic team based out of our Denver, CO office. This is a temporary, contract role expected to last six months. If you are skilled at data entry and have a client-centric focus, we would love to hear from you!
In this role, you will...
- Review and process TPA files and requests.
- Process, balance and release daily settlement files.
- Answer customer inquiries received via 800-phone line, correspondence and e-mails. Assist Supervisor & Senior with escalated calls.
- Process manual disbursement requests.
- Process billing charges for safekeeping/custodial work processed on a daily/monthly basis.
- Maintain customer files and records.
- Handles more intricate research inquiries from customers/clients to resolve any problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- May perform other related duties as required.
- Requires a High School education or equivalent with advanced business/technical school or college training preferred, and/or a minimum of three years applicable experience.
- Extensive use of PC and software applications is required.
- Knowledge of basic business processes and computer applications (Trust systems, Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work to meet daily workloads and deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of trust business and its particular accounting and tax reporting requirements.
- Fundamental understanding of retirement plans, benefit payments and distribution processing.