Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. Are you looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below because Broadridge is hiring!
Focused Responsibilities Include:
- Perform analysis of foreign exchange and interest rate exposure; provide recommendations for, and lead execution of, risk management programs
- Perform analysis on capital structure and strategic capital spend scenarios
- Create and present PowerPoint presentations related to capital structure and planning analytics
- Co-lead all strategic and ad hoc Treasury analytic/modeling projects
- Co-lead efforts on establishing and maintaining international cash flow reporting
- Co-lead efforts on international expansion including due diligence and integration for acquisitions outside of the US
- Collaboratively work with Corporate Accounting, Tax, FP&A teams, and business units
General Responsibilities Include:
- Perform daily Corporate funding and execute global payments transactions
- Help to manage administration of various bank web portals and user entitlements
- Create interest expense forecasts based on capital spend scenarios
- Aid in the cash/liquidity forecasting process
- Produce recurring, quarterly reporting on rating agency financial metrics, cash balances, and share repurchase statistics for the Treasurer and CFO
- Execute quarterly share repurchase programs, with daily reporting to the Treasurer and CFO
- Perform analysis on acquisition financing strategies
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of current and evolving regulations, practices and technologies in Treasury
- Develop, implement and manage treasury process improvements, metrics and reporting
- Participate in producing management reporting for the quarterly earning cycles
- Manage data sourcing and review of quarterly financial reporting
- 3-7 years of relevant Treasury, Finance, Accounting, or similar experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics (MBA a plus)
- Detail oriented, with excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Proven proficiency in financial analysis, modeling, and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of financial statements
- Basic knowledge of general accounting
- Lake Success, New York and remote hybrid
- Light travel may be required
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to
Location: North Hempstead, New York