Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Treasury Operations Analyst to join our BPO organization on a contract basis. In this role, you will monitor, analyze and process Treasury transactions to insure accurate and timely settlement and reconcile clients’ accounts vs the settling bank.
Are you an operations professional looking for your next opportunity? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Working on the client’s internal systems to monitor all trades, pre-settlement and settlement date activities.
- Process & allocate Triparty shells as needed
- Perform general reconciliation activities.
- Raise client issues and complaints on operational matters to higher-level management, when necessary.
- Research, resolve and report all discrepancies.
- Keep client apprised of transactional status.
- Maintain process and report out on clients’ Letter of Credit and Participated/Committed deals.
- Follow all procedures maintaining firms stated internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Working knowledge of BONY BDS & Access Edge
- Working knowledge of Impact
- College Degree or meaningful experience
- 4+ years of experience
- Series 99 preferred
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Functional/technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Quick Learner that can adapt to a growing business
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Shown knowledge of operations products and processes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Trains new incumbents
- Handles complex internal and external customer inquiries
- Handles sophisticated business transactions
Provides support to supervisor
- Resolution of customer issues
- Resolution of internal and external transactional issues
- Documents procedures for training purposes