Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where extraordinarily driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We're seeking a Supervisor of Operations to join our Options Processing team. You will have the opportunity to support our top tier clients and work on our stellar team!
- You will supervise a global support staff
- Responsible for overseeing day to day operational Options processing
- Ensuring client Service Levels are measured and maintained
- Maintaining operational supervisory and processing procedures
- Overseeing Options' expiration processing
- Developing risk mitigation supervisory controls
- Minimum 5 years of Financial industry experience
- Options Processing
- Options operational processing proficiency
- Industry working knowledge of OCC encore
- Knowledge of Broadridge products (BPS, OAES) a plus
- Knowledge of CDCC/SOLA Options processing a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead a remote global staff
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries' by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.