Broadridge is hiring! We currently are looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our organization. This is an excellent opportunity for you to collaborate with our growing and creative UI team based out of our Deer Park, NY location. As a senior UI designer, you will be encouraged to lead and coordinate the department's UI strategy
Together with the UX team, you’ll be responsible for building and implementing a design thinking culture. Are you passionate about web design and development? Do you take pride in and ownership of assigned projects; possess a dream to learn innovative ways and technology? If you are capable of working in a multifaceted, multi-project environment, we encourage you to read below!
- Handle design libraries and design systems with alignment to product branding requirements.
- Lead all aspects of the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Lead a team of UI designers and developers, providing training and support.
- Build/update wireframe and prototypes based on requirements provided
- Assist with identifying and evaluating new technologies and methodologies.
- 5+ years expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- Ability to lead and direct design thinking for a wide range of products
- Proficiency in responsive design and mobile UI
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team leadership skills and ability to present work
Locations: Brentwood, New York