Create and deliver presentations, create and deliver technical and functional product demonstrations, lead discussions with prospective clients on how the product can meet their needs, and articulate product functionality. Research prospective client processes and conduct and present cost benefit analysis and ROI. Sr. Solution Analysis and Support Specialists work more independently of sales leads and have the skills and savvy to help advance the sale. Manage challenges and buying signals and respond on the spot based on the pre¬determined sales strategy. Assist the sales team in setting opportunity strategy and plans. Responsibilities can include serving as project lead for opportunities and have the authority to change a project plan if needed. Provide guidance and training to less experienced solutions analysis staff. They are actively involved with contract negotiations. May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Postsecondary education with emphasis in Business, Finance, Management, or Marketing.
- 7- 10 years related experience with 3- 5 years’ experience in technical selling/solution development/account. Management as well as finance and complex contract review skills; 3- 5 years’ experience managing large project teams or departments.
- Travel may be required up to 25 percent of the time
- May be required to work outside of normally scheduled hours as mandated by the client, project, and/or work load (e.g., evenings, weekends, and/or holidays); may be extreme peaks based on customer deadlines
- Extensive phone contact
- Extensive PC usage
- On-call support may be required
- High internal and/or external visibility and/or interaction with customers
- Work involves heavy interactions with senior management
- Extensive reporting characteristics (e.g., detailed documentation of all aspects of sales cycle, customer interactions)
- Very long sales cycles in leveraging partnerships (3 months to 3 years)
- High volume of last minute, urgent, high-visibility requests with short deliverables
- Extensive financial analysis activities
- Extensive written communication
- Involves multiple, complex sales opportunities running simultaneously
- Ability to work under tight deadlines