Broadridge is hiring! We have an opening for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an excellent team and have a meaningful impact on the Quality Engineering and automation process and culture! This role is focused on building and improving our test automation and processes to ensure the quality of Broadridge internally written applications. The ideal candidate will assist transition off manual testing and over to automated testing.
You are encouraged to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable you to significantly improve product quality.
Are you seeking a challenge opportunity where you can make a difference? If you want to work with a growing and dynamic team, we encourage you to read below!
- Develop, maintain and execute test plans and test cases (manual and automated)
- Generate test execution reports to management and the product team.
- Provide estimate for testing efforts in agile environment as part of highly dynamic team
- Contribute to release and sprint planning activities
- Work with dev engineers and automation lead to develop, execute and maintain test plans and test cases
- Review test plans with product owner and software engineering team
- Maintain and distribute defect reports
- 4+ years of QA experience in agile environments
- 2+ years of Experience with Automation (Selenium, TestNG/Junit, Cucumber/JBehave, Grid)
- Experience setting up automation frameworks
- Solid grasp of Java for automation of test cases (Scala knowledge a plus but not required)
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins
- Familiarity with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach and Serenity framework is a big plus
- Experience using JIRA, QC
- Experience with SQL and a grasp of relational databases and architecture
- Crafting, managing and owning QA Automation environments
Locations: Brentwood, New York