Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an IT Project Coordinator to plan, prioritize, facilitate and administer IT projects and to coordinate the work of assigned to associates on the project team. This position will provide project management administrative support services for the IT Product Development Group.
Are you looking to start your Project Management career? This would be a superb opportunity for you!
- Coordinating and executing projects plans.
- Facilitate meetings, build and distribute meeting agendas, meeting minutes and action items.
- Prepare weekly status reports that include project issues, risks, achievements, decisions and status and follow up as needed.
- Supervise project progress, follow-up with technical leaders to get results and report status.
- Establish, maintain and report on Key Performance Indicators to drive continuous improvement.
- Experienced in crafting executive level reports and presentations.
- Follow the SDLC and project management process and ensure that required project deliverables are provided (project plan, project schedule, specifications, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree Highly Preferred.
- Project Management training is desired.
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Strong MS Project skills.
Locations: Brentwood, New York