Broadridge is hiring! We're seeking our next Sr. Director of Project Management based out of our Deer Park, NY office. We are looking for an Agile Coach with experience in traditional and agile delivery methods for a compelling and meaningful career. In this position, you will be an individual contributor responsible for the successful delivery of highly visible, sophisticated projects supporting client implementation efforts for the Investor Communications IT Product Development Organization.
Are you interested in a role where the results of your contribution have a significant impact and make a difference? If you want to work with a growing and innovative team, then we encourage you to read below!
- You will plan and lead various initiatives to quality, schedule and cost while accomplishing stated objectives.
- Handle overall direction across various subject areas for successful completion of projects.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed successfully and programs through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting of status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting in support of Broadridge and department specific strategic goals and objectives.
- You will have a track record of successfully leading Agile and Waterfall project management processes with a validated background in SDLC.
- Additionally seeking an organizationally savvy leader with a deep understanding of technology's impact. High-energy and self-motivated, value driven & customer centric mentality.
- You'll be highly process oriented with experience of successfully implementing complex projects in a large organization.
- 10+ years of proven Technology Project Management experience
- 10 + years leading sophisticated multiple technology programs/projects utilizing Agile/SCRUM
- Demonstrated ability contributing to software delivery
- SPC (SAFe Program Consultant) certification
- Experience with a variety of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including agile frameworks (Scrum, XP, etc.) and project management
- Prior work item tracking tool (TFS, Jira, etc.) experience a plus
- Experience leading distributed teams located in multiple time-zones and in complex environments and onsite-offshore model
- Experience in budget management, analysis, measurement, and governance
- Experience in mentoring team members on Agile/SCRUM standard methodologies
- End to end experience with large-scale systems development projects and process redesign efforts
- Leadership and command skills with a strong presence and the ability to "rally" a project team
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic environment, across multiple and diverse business and systems groups and participate in continual process improvement
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand technical systems documentation and interact with systems resources
- Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- PMP/CSM/PMI-ACP or equivalent certification
Locations: Brentwood, New York