Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a hardworking and motivated Business Analyst to join our Asset Management team in remote capacity on contract basis. Do you have a strong Private Debt background and a consistent track record of collaborating optimally with multiple teams to deliver outstanding results? We would love for you to help us in facilitating the improvement of efficiency and join our team. We'd love to hear from you!
- Take part in the discovery phase for a new client.
- Gather the initial requirements and understand the business needs
- Conduct gap analysis between the current solution and the business requirement of the client by collaborating closely with different teams
- Work with the business team, define the business requirements, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process.
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business specialists.
- Craft documentation (e.g. governance, business requirements documentation, partner documentation, etc.) which outlines the proposed solution and project delivery plan
- Configure the solution and customize for the client. This could be data input and validation, setting up reconciliation tools, crafting reports and automated feeds, setting up dashboards such as holdings and research manager, etc.
- Participate in the Go-live of a project which would involve training, user guide documentation and internal hand over to the global support team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated ability providing financial technology solutions to clients within the asset management industry (FIS’s Front Arena, Broadridge / ClearStructure’s Sentry PM, etc.)
- Experienced in a customer facing role enabling and troubleshooting requests
- Knowledge in financial products with emphasis on syndicated and direct lending
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and teammate with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Some exposure to database management using SQL
- Strong MS office experience, especially Excel
- Experience of large scale projects and good understanding of the full project lifecycle
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external clients in both the business and technology at any level