Broadridge is hiring! We are currently looking to hire our next Solutions Analyst. This is a Full Time / Direct Hire role based out of our Deer Park, NY or Kansas City, MO location.
We are seeking a professional individual extensive knowledge in the area of Business Analytics. They partner closely with Business and Development implementing highly sophisticated or specialized projects. They collaborate on technical solutions to improve business decisions with a focus on developing new insights and understanding of business strategic objectives. Impacts business direction through the development of innovative services or products
Are you passionate about technology and making a direct impact? If you are passionate about joining our growing team supporting one of our emerging product lines, please read below!
- You'll partner with Product Management on technology solutions when crafting product road-maps.
- You will ensure ongoing consensus among partners regarding overall solutions through collaborative communication and deliberation as well as understanding of their point of view
- You'll coordinate multiple cross-departmental projects for a program; ensuring the overall solution will work for both business and technology.
- Actively identifies potential issues or roadblocks and optimally acquires agreement from key partners based upon suggested solutions
- You'll use knowledge of existing products, processes and services to generate new options that spur growth and new business
- Anticipates challenges and assesses risks for both internal and external partners, executing contingency plans
- Collaborate with multiple partners across Business and Product Management teams to elicit and translate requirements into Functional Specification documentation.
- You will act as liaison between all project partners including Business, Development, Quality Assurance, and Sr. Management to ensure understanding of requirements and project objectives.
- Work closely with multiple development teams around the world, crafting project and program documentation including Technical Specification documents.
- Collaborate with partners to develop project landmarks and completion dates and adhere to an agreed upon schedule.
- Supervising the progress of multiple concurrent projects, and driving a sense of urgency and dedication across all project partners.
- Collaborate with QA and end-users assisting in the design of test plans to ensure alignment with specifications.
- Efficient scope management to ensure requirements meet project objectives and fulfill business needs.
- Maintain appropriate project documentation to ensure consistency to SDLC processes
- Remediate project and resource conflicts, facilitating solutions across departmental boundaries.
- Provide mentorship, train, and advise less experienced team members
- Assist in preparation for implementation and alignment to standards and procedures for application installs.
- Partner with Business in clarifying, updating, and improving the business processes impacted by technology changes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 15+ years of Business Analysis / Project Management experience
- 3+ years managing/leading a small team of Business Analysts
- Validated project management and organizational abilities
- Deep understanding of system development life cycle
- MS Office and MS Project experience required
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Familiarity with Web technologies
- Excellent facilitation, elicitation, and issue remediation skills with the ability to work in a sophisticated environment
- Validated written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and experience interacting with clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups.
- Able to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, specific to highly technical and client focused service environment
- Highly qualified and knowledgeable within the organization and viewed as a domain specialist.
- Knowledge of the financial industry is desired