Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a .NET Engineer to join our team. You'll be a proficient developer who is passionate about developing high quality software and collaborating with other like-minded team members that rely on your experience and technical background to deliver solutions.
Are you passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic Fin Tech team? We urge you to read below!
- Builds and delivers quality software, timely, following Broadridge SDLC processes.
- Works within and across teams to craft, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Ensures technical & security standards along with Broadridge standards are adhered to on continuous basis.
- Translates business requirements into technical designs.
- Fixes production issues as needed and participates in technical design sessions.
- Supplies technical solutions for software development projects.
- Understands dependencies between software and other parts of the processing stack.
- Provides estimates of all priority and non-priority projects along with recommended scope or schedule changes based on capacity and unforeseen challenges
- Identifies potential issues while staying focused on identified priorities.
- Collaborates with peers to deliver high quality work by established timelines.
- Guides more junior associates through established processes.
- 1-2+ years of experience with commercial software architectures at both a software and infrastructure level
- Functional skills – Application Development Life Cycle / Waterfall and Agile Development, System Design and Architecture, DevOps / Deployment automation
- Require hands on coding in the following technologies: C#, Microsoft .NET, HTML 5 and CSS 3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, MVC web applications
- Experience with SQL Server, database design and efficient integration with web applications, SOAP and RESTful Services, Microsoft WebAPI
- Ability to work under stress and be highly adaptable
- Strong written and communications skills for collaboration with various teams and upper management
- Able to adapt and adopt change and support business strategy and vision.
- Hardworking teammate who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or in a related field.
- 1-2+ years of experience within a programming and application system environment, with experience and a working knowledge in the following technologies: Oracle, Akka.NET, iText, & Telerik Controls