Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We're seeking a Software Engineer to join stellar team.Â You will have the opportunity to work on Broadridge's cutting edge products.
- Design, code, conduct unit testing financial and analytics functionality in accordance with customer and internal requirements
- Work with product managers and the client services group to gather business requirements
- Write and review business and technical specifications
- Provide support in development, QA and production issues
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Communicate with other teams and other departments as required
- Understanding and working knowledge of Numerix, QuantLib or similar financial library
- 3+ years of experience in C++ Development
- Good financial industry experience will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of derivatives modeling and pricing concepts will be considered an asset
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with the development team and management
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower out people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.