Broadridge is hiring! We are looking to hire a JR1030350 Site Physical Security Manager to support our onsite Security operations.
In addition to understanding the responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor, the Security Site Manager is responsible for the contract guard force management and proprietary staff oversight and training. The Security Site Manager is also responsible for the development and implementation of security policies for the assigned location, including but not limited to, security, internal investigations, workplace violence, technological protection systems workplace violence, and environmental health and safety.
Coordinate an ongoing review of existing security programs and initiate the development of new programs, as needed, at assigned facility. Through consensus building, develop and implement changes to programs which will effectively and appropriately provide protection of corporate assets, including associates, capital assets, and proprietary assets. Provide consulting support and make recommendations to site management regarding appropriate, timely and necessary improvements or enhancements. Provide leadership and guidance to staff. Provide staff growth and skill/career development within the scope of the career development plan. Must have flexibility to adjust working hours based on departmental needs. Must be able to travel and perform other related duties and functions as assigned by management.
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.