Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. Are you looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below because Broadridge is growing!
As the SeniorAnalyst, you will be responsible for accurate and timely wage and tax reporting and remittances, and overall tax compliance. This role will provide technical support relating to compensation and benefits. As a subject matter expert you will support our HR Help Desk and Payroll with day to day inquiries to answer complex payroll and tax questions for proper treatment. You'll liaise with the Finance department to assist with reconciling GL payroll accounts.
You will be responsible for all payroll tax activities ensuring compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- You will research and monitor latest Tax and Payroll Regulations changes. Interpret payroll policies and ensures appropriate tax, benefits and garnishment deductions are calculated and applied correctly.
- You will be managing a Multi-State process.
- You will maintain SUI rates.
- You will be responsible for tax setup and system updates in ADP Enterprise Solution.
- You will perform bi-weekly and monthly Payroll reviews and audits to ensure accurate Payrolls.
- You'll verify associates state and local tax set up based on work location.
- You'll lead our year-end process, build Year End Officer's statements, manage W-2 and W-2C process and craft all W2 communications and FAQ's for W2 season. Also update the ADP fast facts (Fed and State rate information) and publish all communications on Broadridge Central.
- You'll perform biweekly, quarterly and annual wage and tax reconciliations.
- You will follow Corporate SOX internal controls and utilize the pre and post audits cycle checklists to ensure compliance.
- You'll respond to requests for information related to federal and state audits.
- You will investigate tax notices with Payroll vendor and agencies for resolution and accurate reporting.
- You will make recommendations for process improvement opportunities.
- Document department processes and update SOPs.
- You will get involved in M&A activities and projects when needed.
- You may perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- You will meet with the Tier1 Call Center HR Help Desk to discuss relevant topics and for imparting training.
- 7+ years relevant payroll and tax experience.
- Hands on knowledge of multi state tax withholding programs.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and excellent project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ADP Enterprise is recommended.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to .