Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a dynamic Senior Marketing Consultant to support our Issuer Segment strategy on a part-time, contract basis. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team. Passionate about driving opportunities to demonstrate your outstanding marketing experience? If so, please read below!
The Sr. Marketing Consultant is responsible for creating messaging and value propositions for products and developing marketing programs and campaigns—including thought leadership initiatives, digital marketing, and lead generation—across multiple channels (e.g., digital, social, paid media and search, events, media and analysts relations, etc.). This role reports directly to our Vice President of Marketing, Governance & Communications.
This is a temporary, part-time contract role.
- Supports development of the Corporations marketing strategy, including planning and executing campaigns that deploy an appropriate combination of marketing tactics and channels to deliver consistent and impactful marketing that meets sales/business objectives.
- Develops compelling, differentiating value propositions, positioning, and messaging at the solution, product and segment level.
- Aligns with Broadridge's marketing plan to build product marketing collateral and web content, case studies, thought leadership, and sales enablement tools. This is in combination with the business product leaders/managers and the wider Governance & Communications marketing team.
- Designs and executes compelling, integrated marketing programs & campaigns partnering with the wider marketing team and shared marketing services (Brand, Events, Digital, PR, Corporate Communications) that deliver against objectives.
- Builds impactful, on-brand marketing communications -including sales communications, emails, newsletters, social media posts, webinars, and other thought leadership content.
- Supports lead generation campaigns in conjunction with the prospecting team to develop new sales pipeline opportunities. Supervises competitor marketing activity and relevant customer trends.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably with a concentration in marketing)
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in financial services, with an emphasis in digital marketing, SEM, and content marketing
- Outstanding interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed with the ability to organize, prioritize and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Experience in campaign management, including idea generation, execution, tracking, measurement, and refinement
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel; experience with Percolate, EveryoneSocial and On24 is a plus