We are seeking a DTC Associate to join our Newark, New Jersey team. Our Managed Services team here at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. While the team's volume and daily activity is weighted towards the US market, our coverage includes the fast-growing global custody which is supported across the globe. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. With the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge because of the broad client base that Broadridge has. Broadridge gives you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function. Because of this, the opportunity to develop your career is greater and can be done in a shorter amount of time.
- Support Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) Settlement functions and related processes such as Buy-Ins, Prime Broker and Vault.
- Facilitate development of Broadridge’s Settlement tools such as Global Framework (GFW), Broadridge Exception Event System (BEES) and Universal Dashboard by providing operational expertise and conducting user acceptance tests (UAT).
- Participate in onboarding new clients onto Broadridge product suite such as ‘Brokerage Processing Services’ (BPS) for equity trade settlement and ‘Impact’ for Fixed Income trade settlement.
- Conduct training programs on Broadridge products such as GFW, BPS, impact, Buy-Ins System and Universal Dashboard that are heavily used within the Settlements department.
- Address daily operational critical issues from clients as a result of system or human error and resolve them in a timely manner. Also communicate the issue, solution, and plan of action for future avoidance in a timely manner to both the internal and external parties.
- Limit market exposure for clients by supervisi unsettled trades with high Mark to Market (MTM) exposure and by supervising suspense account activities.
- Identify and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) on processes within the DTC Settlements area to deliver benefit services to the clientele.
- Perform quality controls by ensuring Written Supervisory Procedures (WSP) is adhered by the group.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for training purposes, for reference during critical issues and for detailed operations.
- Coordinate and connect with support functions such as HR, IT and Finance for system related, project related and team related functions.
- 6+ years of experience with a bachelor's degree/equivalent experience
- Series 99 preferred
- A self-starter with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task
- Quick learner that can adapt to a growing business
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and internal associates alike