Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our growing Asset Management team. We have a superb opportunity for a strong contributor that enjoys working in a fast paced environment using new technology and solutions! We are seeking someone comfortable with client facing and the ability to produce results under tight timeframes.
This position will provide project management administrative support services for the IT Product Development Group by:
- Coordinating and executing projects plans.
- Facilitate meetings, build and distribute meeting agendas, meeting minutes and action items.
- Prepare weekly status reports that include project issues, risks, landmarks, decisions and status and follow up as needed.
- Handle project progress, follow-up with technical leaders to get results and report status.
- Establish, maintain and report on Key Performance Indicators to drive continuous improvement.
- Experienced in crafting executive level reports and presentations.
- Follow the SDLC and project management process and ensure that required project work are provided (project plan, project schedule, specifications, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent area of study.
- 1-2 years experience in client service, business operations or project management
- Project Management training is desired.
- Outstanding Excel and Power Point skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Strong MS Project skills.
- Proactive great teammate with a solid sense of ownership.
- Able to work independently, with minimum supervision to meet objectives.