Broadridge is hiring! We are searching for a contract Project Coordinator to support our Global Technology organization. This is a fantastic opportunity in which you will play an integral role within the team.
Are you looking to join a dynamic and premier organization? Would you like to play a meaningful role on a creative team? See how you can contribute below, we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role with potential for permanent employment.
- Manages and coordinates heavy, complex meeting schedule often times with participants from international locations, members of the Company’s Executive Committee, and senior executives. This includes the management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details, logistics coordination.
- Create and edit presentations and reports using PowerPoint, Excel and other applicable software. Prepares electronic files with proven ability to proofread for spelling and grammar. May be responsible to take, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes. Compose and/or type memorandums and letters and all other correspondence.
- Provide administrative services to several members of the team including, but not limited to calendar and phone management. Must be able to distinguish urgent calls from others and act accordingly. Must be able to handle sensitive information while retaining confidentiality at all times.
- Manages events, client and executive meetings, and staff meetings. Provides project management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and all other support required for these various events and meetings.
- Other projects and support tasks as assigned.
- 2-10 years of experience in an administrative, coordinator and/or, Assistant role
- Exceptional knowledge and experience working with PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- College degree highly desirable
- Advanced experience with calendar management, scheduling/meeting invitations through email (Outlook)
- Write professionally, have excellent command of written English, grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Be motivated, well-organized, flexible, and have strong follow-up skills
- Be adaptable to working with multiple personalities and with all levels of management
- Ability to work in fast-paced industry, with short turn-around deadlines
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion.