Broadridge is hiring! We are currently looking for a Professional Lead .NET Programmer Analyst to support our Investor Communication Solutions division.
Are you passionate about joining a dynamic development team where you'll be developing multiple strategic applications? If so, we encourage you to read below and see how you can contribute to our growing and creative team below!
- Lead the architecture, design and implementation of extensible, scalable, flexible, reliable, and high efficiency applications on utilizing the following technologies:
- C#, Microsoft .Net
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Front-end Framework such as Bootstrap, AngularJS or Blazor
- Entity Framework or other ORM tools
- MVC web applications
- Multi-tiered OOAD and design patterns
- SQL server, database design and efficient integration with web applications
- SOAP and RESTful Services
- Microsoft WebAPI
- Provide mentorship on standard methodologies in developing hard-working transactional systems.
- Drive the successful completion of sophisticated application development projects with large multi-functional teams.
- Advise the day-to-day operations of the development staff.
- Use on-shore and off-shore resources efficiently and effectively.
- Mentor and develop team.
- Work effectively with business partners, QA, and Technical Services teams.
- Provide recommendations for strategic development initiatives and long term planning.
- Maintain knowledge of standard practices in IT technology, development processes and software architecture.
- Ensure department/firm-wide standards are adhered to.
- Demonstrate leadership through participation in companywide initiatives.
- 15+ years in development with growing levels of responsibility: ASP .NET, C#, MVC, HTML, MS SQL, RESTful APIs
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability with Oracle or SQL Server or DB2 required.
- 10+ years with ETL tools and Informatica preferred.
- Strong leadership capability. Outstanding project management, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must have a consistent track record of building systems from the ground up.
- Experience with Greenplum a plus.
- Experience with Akka.NET, iText, Telerik Controls, SSIS, SSAS a plus.