Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join our dynamic Production Operations team in Coppell, TX.
As the Production Supervisor, you will ensure all Service Level Agreements with Broadridge Clients are met in the most cost-efficient manner, being accountable for meeting cost per unit targets on production floor. You'll be responsible for all labor on the Production floor and prioritize client mailings to ensure the operation is running efficiently. You'll monitor production lines and delegate work, ensuring all machines have the right jobs running and are working to maximize efficiency and minimize down time. You will be responsible for coordinating resources between all departments to ensure efficiency is optimized while maintaining high quality standards and suggest and communicate process improvements to associates. You will also take the lead in ensuring that appropriate staff levels are maintained and all associates are properly trained to perform their functions and help attract and retain quality staff.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Signing off on all jobs, including material/media/indicia verification.
- Ensuring all Associates have received proper training as well as ensuring quality and ISO training has been conducted. Cross-training associates across Production Operations to reduce labor costs and position associates on the proper equipment.
- Being responsible for all mail industry production such as Manual Insertion and Postal sort and knowing their capabilities, workflow enhancements and limitations
- Delegating and ensuring all jobs on the Must-Mail list are prioritized and completed in the proper order; tracking all "hot jobs" and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Being responsible for pulling jobs from supporting areas (Print Room) to help meet/exceed SLA's.
- Giving the Warehouse staff proper lead-time to ensuring materials needs are being met and are able to maintain accurate counts on inventory.
- Working with outside vendors to accommodate sorting needs and forecasting labor needs.
- Ensuring all safety standards are met and adhered to.
- Coaching, counseling, motivating, developing, supporting, encouraging and instructing production staff, giving feedback to all team members. Conducting performance appraisals, training and facilitating career development opportunities.
We are seeking the following skill sets:
- You have demonstrated interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a diverse group environment with various personality types to get the work done. You relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment while maintaining composure.
- You can operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong oral and written communication with the skill to communicate effectively with staff and management at all levels.
- Thorough attention to details and excellent follow-up skills.
You'll have the following qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 3 years of management-level experience in a production environment.
- 2-5 years of experience managing insertion, print and mail room operations in a production environment.
- 3 years related experience in the operation of automated machinery
- Availability for flexible schedule and overtime required (including weekends) and the commitment to consistently work a Monday - Friday Third shift position.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."