We are seeking an experienced Product Analyst/Owner , with deep Tax Withholding domain expertise around regulations that must be followed by North American Broker/Dealers acting as IRS withholding agents. In this position you will be the go-to subject matter authority and Product Owner of all core Tax Withholding processes and related software solutions in the core Broadridge BPS settlement platform. To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional drive and energy, strive to provide outstanding client service, possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, and have steadfast desire to deliver outstanding results.
- Leading all software development projects that result from client, regulatory, and industry changes through all phases of SDLC, starting with defining business and functional requirements, planning and coordinating internal and client testing, and ensuring successful timely deployment and adoption of resulting functionality
- Working directly with the Tax Withholding specialists and operations staff of our current client base, being responsible with providing Outstanding Service by bringing to closure all product/process inquiries and reported issues in a timely manner
- Assisting new client onboarding team with gap analysis and providing experienced knowledge in relevant discussions
- Providing sales and marketing support with presentations, webinars, and RFP help
- Keeping current on the latest regulations, industry standards, and market needs by participating in industry forums, reviewing the latest regulatory publications, and conducting client working groups, with an eye on impact to your supported products and processes
- Working with senior management and other product owners to define roadmap activities and assisting in fiscal planning
- Maintaining up-to-date system documentation by publishing client bulletins and user guides
- 7-10 years of Tax Withholding experience within brokerage operations with deep domain knowledge of Backup, NRA, FATCA, 871m, 305c, 1446(f), etc. withholding regimes
- 3-5 years as a Product Analyst / Owner of Tax Withholding or related applications
- Extensive experience delivering major technology projects from requirements elicitation at project inception through the rest of the SDLC
- Extensive client facing experience with ability to communicate at all levels of organization
- Ability to stay focused and organized while balancing a multitude of client and project demands
- Determined to overcome all challenges and exceed expectations to attain desired results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with BPS applications is a plus
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications, especially Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree or better
Why join Broadridge:
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.