Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an Operations, DTC Settlements Analyst to join our growing BPO organization! Our Managed Services team here at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. While the team's volume and daily activity is weighted towards the US market, our coverage includes the fast-growing global custody which is supported across the globe. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. With the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge because of the broad client base that Broadridge has.
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Fail management
- Matched & affirmed all DTC Equity & Fixed Income trades using OMGEO.
- Released F/D, F/R, COR & COD trades
- Support Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) Settlement functions and related processes such as Buy-Ins, Prime Broker and Vault.
- Facilitate development of Broadridge’s Settlement tools such as Global Framework (GFW), Broadridge Exception Event System (BEES) and Universal Dashboard by providing operational expertise and conducting user acceptance tests (UAT).
- Participate in onboarding new clients onto Broadridge product suite such as ‘Brokerage Processing Services’ (BPS) for equity trade settlement and ‘Impact’ for Fixed Income trade settlement.
- Conduct internal and external training programs on Broadridge products such as GFW, BPS, impact, BuyIns System and Universal Dashboard that are heavily used within the Settlements department.
- Address daily operational issues from clients as a result of system or human error and resolve them in a timely manner. Also communicate the issue, solution and plan of action for future avoidance in a timely manner to both the internal and external parties.
- Limit market exposure for clients by monitoring unsettled trades with high Mark to Market (MTM) exposure and by monitoring suspense account activities.
- Identify and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) on processes within the DTC Settlements area to deliver value services to the clientele.
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent experience
- Experience with DTC (Settlement WEB), BPS (Global Framework), ADP, and Impact
- Series 99 preferred
- A self-starter with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task
- Quick-learner that can adapt to a growing business
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and internal associates alike