Broadridge is growing! We are searching for Mutual Funds Reconciliation Specialist to join our multifaceted operations team. This is a cross functional team that handles multiple functions within Mutual Fund Operations including, but not limited to, Trading, Dividends, Sub Accounting and Vendor Relationships. Individuals in this role must have the ability to maintain a good working relationship with our external Clearing Correspondents, external Mutual Fund Companies and Transfer Agents, and internal business partners. A successful candidate will be adaptable to change and work collaboratively with cross-location business partners.
Are you looking to join a dynamic team where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we would love to hear form you!
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with Account Representatives and investment partners over the phone
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle various tasks, be self-directed, and quickly develop a full understanding of our business.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- General Brokerage experience preferred.
- Experience with the Broadridge platform, systems would be a plus.
- Monitor and work with various types of external industry partners to process dividend payments, mergers, share class exchanges and reconciliations.
- Perform various mutual fund reconciliations and analyze and resolve complex breaks
- Research and resolve out of balances between client and the Mutual Fund companies
- Accurately process manual activity and making adjustments under strict time constraints..
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in delivery of timely and accurate information in response to inquiries and/or service issues.
- Effectively meet multiple deadlines throughout the day and prioritize risk related items.