Broadridge is seeking a Manager to join its Corporate Risk Management team and help us drive data & analytics, monitoring, and reporting and the administration of our Insurance and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) programs. This is a great opportunity to influence and participate in the identification, assessment, and treatment of risk at Broadridge and support the department objective of elevating the risk management program across Broadridge to ensure it’s embedded in our culture and processes. Reporting to the Managing Director, Corporate Risk Management, this role will partner with Broadridge Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Risk and Control contacts/liaisons and other second line risk functions throughout the organization, as well as, interact with our ecosystem of brokers and insurers. We seek an entrepreneurial, humble, innovative, proactive, results-oriented individual with excellent data, analytical, project management, and communication (verbal and written) skills to join our growing team.
- ERM Program Administration – Coordinate scheduling of risk assessments and corresponding debriefs with Risk Committee. Initiate and provide support on risk assessment process with segment Risk & Control teams as well as shared service/Corporate risk contacts. Document Risk Committee meetings, follow-up action items and track status with owners. Coordinate quarterly ERM PMO reporting requirements (i.e. vulnerability management reports; EVM scorecard, etc.) and facilitate annual mandatory ERM training module.
- Insurance Program Renewals: Collect insurance underwriting data and assist in the preparation of the underwriting submissions for all lines of coverage. Evaluate and analyze underwriting data and offer input on the best treatment of exposures.
- Casualty Claims Management: Provide advice, guidance, and consultation to internal and external clients regarding the casualty program and claims handling procedures. Work with the Corporate Legal and Human Resource Departments on claims. Conduct appropriate claims audits/reviews. Build and maintain, on a quarterly basis, reports for management regarding loss trends and statistics.
- Cost of Risk Allocations: Assist with the design and implementation of an allocation system that fairly and accurately allocates the cost of risk to the appropriate business location.
- Assemble, maintain, and manage inventory of insurance certificates from vendors, contractors, suppliers, and others to ensure receipt of current and complete certificate. Coordinate issuance of Broadridge certificates to clients, landlords, etc. as needed.
- Coordinate and monitor semi-annual third-party actuarial projections for casualty losses to confirm proper reserving practices at Broadridge.
- Oversee the Risk Management department SOX compliance requirements.
- Perform daily activities, including responding to risk management questions/issues/concerns, creating risk management presentations, and handling special projects, etc. as needed.
- BA/BS degree. Risk Management and/or insurance designations preferred (i.e., Associate in Risk Management).
- 5 years risk management experience with a service oriented organization.
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness and ability to work both independently and collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- Strong command of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint presentation skills.
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner. #LI-ME1
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity and Inclusion. Diverse and Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email