Broadridge is hiring! This is a full time / direct hire role for a Kofax Software Engineer. You will support our client engagements, designing and implementing information technology initiatives that align with the mission of Broadridge.
Are self starter with a real passion for Technology looking for a growing and dynamic opportunity? If so, we encourage you to read below!
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain Kofax customizations. Solid understanding Kofax Capture architecture is required.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Identify application written in VB6/SBL.
- Work with Operations groups to ensure applications are successfully migrated to production.
- Provide application maintenance and support as required.
- Resolve production problems according to Service Level Agreements.
- Utilize tools and methods necessary to understand root cause and recommend options for correction.
- Proficient in Kofax Capture systems and API frameworks in kofax
- Proficient in C# or VB .NET, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework 4.5 and above
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, oracle
- Experience in RESTful API
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- 3+ years related experience in programming or systems analysis with indications of more technical capability
- Prior work experience with Kofax Capture experience is a must
Locations: Brentwood, New York