- Define and build a CI/CD framework demonstrating open source and commercial products to allow for agility in the development of trading systems
- Implement infrastructure automation using Terraform and Chef to provision, configure and deploy cloud-based systems in AWS.
- Ensure the Revport cloud deployed systems follow Broadridge Information Security and Enterprise Cloud Architecture standard methodologies.
- Assist with system architecture design to ensure our systems are reliable, highly available and secure.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Desire and ability to investigate vaguely defined problems and generate solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience as a Lead DevOps Automation Engineer
- Experience with Git, Terraform, Chef, GitLab CI, Jenkins, and AWS highly desired
- Knowledge of security standard methodologies for systems deployed in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Groovy)
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working remote full time is a nice to have