Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/br?ltr=1), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
We are looking for a Recruiter to manage the full cycle recruiting process, from talent sourcing (https://resources.workable.com/blog/filling-your-talent-pool) and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Our recruiting team is a key partner in sourcing and retaining great talent, while providing an excellent experience for candidates and hiring teams. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. As Broadridge continues to grow we innovate in our business and our recruiting strategy.
This is a temporary, contract role with potential for conversion to full-time opportunity.
- Will be responsible for managing a full cycle recruitment process to ensure the overall success from sourcing, pre-screen, interviewing, through offer extension and closing.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research, source and build a pipeline for senior level talent.
- Utilize online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify great talent.
- Collaborate on projects with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Marketing or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of recruiting experience including full life cycle, research, and sourcing preferred
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Workday Recruiting
- Financial services or technology industry experience preferred.