Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We’re seeking a Java Developer to join our stellar team. You’ll have the opportunity to work on our Global Post Trade Management projects supporting our top tier clients.
- Delivers high quality software, on-time, following Broadridge SDLC processes.
- Require hands on coding in the following technologies: Java, Spring, Various RDBMS.
- Works within and across teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Builds and maintains CI\CD pipeline in different environments.
- Ensures technical & security best practices along with Broadridge standards are adhered to on continuous basis.
- Translates business requirements into technical designs.
- Troubleshoots production issues as needed.
- Participates technical design sessions and works closely with multiple teams to review work (architecture, code, etc.) for multiple projects.
- Provides technical leadership to developers in a variety of duties including data design, coding, testing, technical design, development, and troubleshooting.
- Carries out code reviews and contributes to technical solutions for software development projects.
- Contributes to technical solutions for software development projects.
- Understands dependencies between software and other parts of the processing stack.
- Handles technical implementation, code quality and overall productivity of the development team
- Provides estimates of all priority and non-priority projects along with recommended scope or schedule changes based on capacity and unforeseen challenges
- Identifies potential issues while staying focused on identified priorities.
- Collaborates with peers and other technical teams, such as other development teams, Architecture, TSS.
- Guides more junior associates through established processes.
- 5-7+ years of experience with commercial software architectures at both a software and infrastructure level
- Functional skills –Agile Development, System Design and Architecture, DevOps / Deployment automation
- Passionate teammate who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly adaptable
- Strong written and communications skills for collaboration with various teams and upper management
- Solid analytical skills, especially in area of translating business requirements into technical design – with a continuous focus on aligning technical roadmap with the immediate and long-term Business strategy
- Able to adapt and embrace change and support business strategy and vision.
- Knowledge of software design patterns/architecture like Micro-services, Layered pattern, etc.
- Financial industry experience a plus