The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial and creative product or strategy resource who is comfortable with disruptive approaches and thrives in ambiguous environments.
Innovation Manager Requirements
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience along with similar initiatives variants.
- Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
- Manage and evaluate portfolio data and innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process.
- Design, research, develop, analyze and suggest new marketing concepts as well as strategies.
- Manage prime team functions and activities for strategic direction.
- Ensure to share decisions’ authority to translate strategies in procedures and programs.
- Develop high-performance atmosphere.
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Contribute and influence strategic direction for senior leadership using informal and formal communication.
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery fulfill expectations.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
- Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management.
- Coordinate new product along with packaging plans with suitable contacts.
Innovation Manager Preferred Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years in a product management or innovation role
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment made up of strategists, innovators, product managers and technologists
- Strong understanding of new technologies and agile business principles
- Experience with design thinking approaches
- Experience working with and presenting to clients
Locations: Brentwood, New York