Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We’re seeking an Implementation Business Analyst to join our Asset Servicing team! You will have the opportunity to work with Broadridge’s top tier clients and participate in all phases of our migrations.
- Delivery of Asset Servicing conversions, participating in all phases i.e. scoping, data integration / configuration definition, user testing support, training and migration activities.
- Scoping – working with our clients to define and document the usage of our core Asset Servicing solution.
- Data Integration / Configuration Definition – working with our clients to define upstream and downstream data integration mapping, and any associated configuration to support the client’s business.
- User Testing Support – closely supporting our clients through user testing, issue/defect management and advising on best-practice usage of the solution and Asset Servicing processes.
- Training – providing both internal and external client training which includes preparing material and providing product demonstrations.
- Migration – working with our clients to define the approach of migrating data from their legacy system(s) to our target Asset Servicing solution.
- Collaboration – working closely with internal (incl. remote) teams on delivery of conversions activities, and providing mentoring/guidance to junior members of the team.
- Continual Improvement – actively monitoring and reviewing the conversions processes and driving initiatives to continually improve them.
- Experience of working on Asset Servicing platforms (either in-house or vendor solutions) in an Investment Banking environment
- Subject matter expertise in all areas of Asset Servicing including Dividends, Coupons, Tax and Corporate Actions (Mandatory and Elective) processing
- A thorough understanding of the Asset Servicing lifecycle and components including –
- You should have event capture (multi-source) and data quality experience
- Entitlement processing experience including trade generation and resulting ledger postings
- Product knowledge covering Equity, Fixed Income, CFDs and SWAPS
- Experience of large scale projects and good understanding of the full project lifecycle and Governance
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external clients in both the business and technology at any level
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously, able to lead implementations and work as part of a team
- Ability to understand and challenge the detail
- Data analysis including use of SQL
- Willingness to travel and to work on client site as necessary (post Covid)
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.