Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an HRIS Administrator to join our team! We support and maintain the organization’s HRIS applications and various Workday modules. This role will support the HR Solutions team by providing day-to-day HRIS support and administration, as well as fix and resolve system issues in production. As we look ahead regarding return to work, this role will be hybrid with an expected onsite presence in Newark, NJ.
ADP EeTime and ServiceNow Administration
- Provide support for ADP EeTime system including troubleshooting, corrections, testing, reporting and maintenance.
- Act as the ServiceNow main point of contact for administration, monitoring, maintenance, and support of the ServiceNow platform
- Support the ServiceNow system directly and through the Managed Services provider, including troubleshooting and testing of configuration changes
- Create test scripts and conduct unit and user acceptance testing to ensure requirements are met and there are no adverse effects on the system or data.
- Work with internal partners and stakeholders on identifying any potential fixes, new requirements and enhancements.
- Serve as the primary liaison between internal stakeholders and vendors for all systems and interface matters.
- Partner with HR users in the updating of organizational structure
- Responsible for configuration of attestations in Workday
- Advance issues/ risks pro-actively to appropriate team members and management
- Ensure assignments are delivered on time and with quality
- Perform other duties as required
- Undergraduate or equivalent degree
- Minimum 2 years of practical ADP EeTime experience
- Familiarity with Workday configuration and integrations
- Prior experience supporting Payroll systems and integrations
- Detailed understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office tools and case management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks effectively, prioritize requests, adapt well to change, and work in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.