Broadridge is growing! Our team is actively seeking a contract Document Conversation Specialist/Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic team in Houston, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining efficient and effective communication with our clients as well as assist with converting documents into HTML format. Are you looking to join a dynamic and growing team?
Are you are comfortable working within a fast-paced environment? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents using PROfile software to HTML and file documents with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Work with clients and internal teams in Houston/Hyderabad/New York work assignment and prioritization
- Handle and respond to client emails and/or phone calls in a timely and friendly manner
- Process and maintain work orders used for billing, print and bind documents
- Look for process improvement opportunities and share ideas with our team
- Collaborate with team members to ensure workflow efficiency
- Provide input and help with testing new software applications
- Scan and file documents
- Work on projects as needed
- A self-starter with experience in a Customer Client Service related role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency in PC skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very detailed oriented, ability to multi task, excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Collaborative, problem-solving, and change leadership tools/skillsets
- Proven proficiency in maintaining clients, high client happiness results and overall client advocacy
- Able to lead cross functional projects outside normal job functions
- Flexible schedule, must be open to working night-shifts ranging between 11:00pm-8:00am CST Sunday-Friday