Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for an FP&A leader to support our Broadridge Customer Communications business based in the greater NYC market.
Are you seeking an outstanding opportunity for you to build and contribute to our fast growing organization? If so, we encourage you to please read below!
- The Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will lead a team of 3-4 associates providing insight to senior leadership driven by interpretive data, trends, and other external environment factors.
- You'll drive the BRCC business financial planning and analysis by bringing business and industry knowledge, leadership, motivation, and a greater level of financial acumen to the group; serves in a demanding role in a high-pressure environment as the organization continues to navigate through the systematic change needed to align with Broadridge's long term objectives.
- Partners with the organization to meet recurring and strategic deliverables; oversees monthly, quarterly, and annual close and coordinate forecast, annual budget, and strategic financial plan.
- Coordinates with all components of the ICS finance organization to set deadlines, build and design templates, and maintain integrity of reporting requirements for the broader finance organization’s deliverables and analysis.
Improves the messaging and communication of results, emerging key themes, and communications from the business unit to the Board and other relevant communications.
- Understands the impact and application of key business metrics including physical and digital volume trends, new volumes vs. organic, unit costing, fixed vs. variable expenses, etc, including the evaluation of risks and opportunities from the market variability of these metrics.
- Performs executive level ad hoc analyses to deliver insightful views into the business operations and performance, including modeling of potential transactions and “early views” into future fiscal years and scenario planning.
- Facilitates senior leadership decision making by developing reliable, timely, and accurate analyses of budgets, forecasts, trends and other important topical analysis.
We are seeking someone with a strong financial acumen. They will be comfortable working with and presenting to the senior leadership team, possess the ability to influence positive organizational change and assist in building a brand as a strong collaborator across the organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent subject area. An MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of financial experience, including leadership roles in financial services complementary industries, coupled with diversified experience in financial reporting, forecasting, planning, and ad hoc related analyses (multinational company experience is a plus)
- Proven analytical skills with a hands-on and detail oriented nature, able to accomplish deep-dive analytics both individually and through the FP&A team
- Collaborative, proactive and results oriented individual with a track record of approaching management with original and creative views on how to improve the business using data driven analysis
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills with the innate ability to lead/influence to get results and provide operational improvement
- High degree of integrity and accountability in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record for developing and building staff and mentoring finance associates across the organization
- Ability to adapt to continually changing organizational structures and needs #LI-ME1