Broadridge is growing, and we are excited to expand our organization with this great opportunity. We pride ourselves as the leading global provider of investor communications. We are recruiting for a Corporate Actions Product Manager to join our Global Technology Operations (GTO) team on contract basis in a remote capacity. Are you seeking a change, do you want to make valuable contributions to Broadridge? Do you have what it takes? Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team with room for career growth? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
The Corporate Actions (“CA”) Product Manager is responsible for the full product life cycle as well as planning and organizing tasks related to the development and growth of the applications supported. The CA Product Manager will have industry knowledge of Corporate Actions.
It is paramount that the CA Product Manager tracks, leads and implements client, regulatory and industry changes in order to ensure their products are kept current to industry standards. The CA Product Manager also works closely with the Broadridge Sales and Conversions teams to provide product guidance and support for introducing the application to new prospects and assisting with the onboarding process of firms onto the platform. The CA Product Manager is also responsible for researching and responding to client issues.
- Facilitate client working groups for major projects
- Coordinate multi-client discussions (agenda, project list, minute reviews)
- Understand emerging client functionality and business needs and the creation of value added offerings to meet these needs
- Coordinate change implementation process with internal departments, external parties and client testing/client signoff
- Product Roadmap (creation, execution, go-to-market strategy and adoption)
- Revenue growth and expense reduction
- Work with management and other product managers to determine prioritization of portfolio development
- Develop expertise in one or more areas of the BPS Product line
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work off hours/weekends as required
- Ability to travel in order to meet client obligations
- Sales and Marketing Support with presentations, demos, webinars and authoritative knowledge of the products supported
- Conversion oversight and support
- Assists in reviewing test plans for improvements and coordinating end to end testing with our test team.
- Participate in Industry forums (monitoring for regulatory change and industry initiatives)
- Provide support for client issues which includes researching and responding to them within the pre-defined timeframes.
- Lead projects through the entire lifecycle which includes requirements, testing end implementation to production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience
- 5 – 7 years of Corporate Actions Product Management experience
- Knowledge of Global Corporate Actions Brokerage business
- Custody experience a plus
- Detail oriented team leader with analytical abilities
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and delegate where necessary and the ability to multitask and take ownership of complex issues
- You should be a visionary with keen attention to detail in a dynamic risk oriented environment, strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of Broadridge systems (BPS/ADP and Impact) are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills