Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Corporate Actions Reorg Analyst to work remotely based out of our Long Island, NY office. This role is specific for an individual with experience in the Corporate Actions field. In this role, you will provide extraordinary client service to our outsourcing clients. You will process Corporate Actions events with a focal point on Voluntary reorg, Fixed Income, Class Actions, Bankruptcy, Proxy and physical securities' processing. Are you passionate about joining a dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing team below!
This is a temporary, contract role expected to last 6 months.
- Processing Voluntary Corporate Actions
- Providing exceptional client service to our managed service clients
- Performing various Reorg events ensuring payments are made timely and accurately as well as mitigate risk and exposure to the firm
- Ability to multi-task and take ownership of complex issues
- Detailed oriented, forward thinking, deadline driven and risk oriented environment
- You will monitor deadlines and critical cut-offs to ensure instructions are processed accordingly
- You will adhere to all client-related Detailed Function Lists and Service Level Agreements
- You will prioritize deliverables and responsibilities where necessary
- You will communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and clients
- You should posses a minimum of 2 years voluntary corporate actions processing/managerial experience with a detailed understanding of the process front to back
- Strong demonstration of knowledge around Voluntary reorg events.
- Ability to multitask and take ownership of complex issues, as well as achieve deadlines and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- A visionary with keen attention to detail/deadlines in a dynamic risk oriented environment, and the ability to lead a team
- Ability to provide support in the daily execution of key tasks when needed
- Customer service competency required, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Locations: Brentwood, New York